Sunday, August 22, 2010

first entry

look ..this is how it is ..i cant spell worth a shit ..could hardly read my whole life ..just faked it ..but , i'v been drawing since i was 4 .built a lamp out of spare parts ( when i was in KG ) i found in the garage ..so ,,i guess .id rather be able to do all that, i can do. then be graded on an English term paper or a spelling B . so go to hell ..if you don't like my punctuations or spelling ..i don't go to your garage blog ..and say ..FUCK REALLY ? you tell people you can weld ..cause you cant .oh ,ps ..you striping looks like shit ..just stop .

i'll have to thank my new friend Tayva and one of my good friends HVH for inspiring me enough to blog ..they're great people ...

so,you know ..i'll just be telling it like it is on here ..im from TX ..so you know the drill ..so all you hippy jackasses ,and all you liberal ding bats living in half a million dollar house calling me names ..shut the hell up and read the truth from my mouth , to my finger tips and how i see it ..i'll be telling the truth about girls i've dated ,didn't date ,cars i built ,didn't built and people ,companies and other odd ball shit that happens to me everyday .

oh this is going to be good ..i can feel the power of the introweb running through my fingers ..theirs some BS that happens to me everyday .that i want to rant about or praise sweet bearded Jesus ..so , here it goes ..



Skratch

2 comments: