Thursday, September 9, 2010

bad business or ra-tarded business

bad business ?


about 11 years ago .a guy named Patrick bought a 51 chevy from a friend Jeff White . it was a 300 dollar car . Patrick being a so called car guy, wanted to put his motor out of his Nova in the Chevy . well ,he wanted to have the car customized . chop the top and change the tail lights ...no problem ..i just moved into my new house ( big garage) he brings the car over . i make all the cuts and tack it up . Patrick comes and looks at the car ..he doesn't like it .he wants it chopped more in the rear ..no problem ,i said . i just need some money for materials and some sheet metal .he stumbles and says ,uhm ok .but i gave you a grand .i said ,yes that's for labor . well ,i tack the car up and and wait for the next payment and or materials and metal ..i see Patrick out ,time after time ..him drunk as fuck ..he asks hows the car ..i say .good in the garage ..I'm still waiting on materials and or money . a couple months go by ..i go to California for a car show ..i get a job offer in LA and I'm moving ..i tell Patrick .lets get this car buttoned up ..or i can work on it when i come back and fourth ..still no payment or material . I'm living in LA ,now .rented my house out .and the car sits in the garage . my aunt and uncle rent my house out ..its been 2 years now ..my uncle ends up dying ,my house is empty , and the car sits in the garage ..mean while ..i see Patrick ever ,now and then . and he asks hows the car ..i say the same thing every time .i need materials or cash .

.well ,my friend Jeff takes the car back in his possession ,Patrick never paid him ( figure that ) i end up finishing the chop at Jeff's and we dick around on the car at Jeff's ,every time I'm in town ..when while ,my skill level has improved 20 fold and I'm on a TV show and building 100,000 dollar cars .

so now its present day 10 fucking years later ..i see his drunk ass at a bar ..he calls me out on the car ..i say look ,the chop is done and you owe me for materials and time ..he gives me the story about , it was his fathers money and he wanted the car finished for the price i quoted him 10 yrs prior ..i said ,fine ..its at Jeff's ..you have to discuss it with him . i call Jeff the next day . he said , he's called Patrick several times and told him to get the car and pay up ..that was a year ago .

i saw Patrick and Jeff this weekend .neither said anything .Patrick has the car back ..and i guess no complaints . good to know .. so ,i guess he's happy or he's ready to to talk more shit .i don't know ....and i don't care . 11 years in the making and he could of called or just paid me in the first place .. right ?

1 comment:

  1. this blog was based on my personal bad business desions ..and the end result was supoose to a postive one ..if you read something in a bad mood it will make you mad .if your in a good mood it will make you laugh . im not crambing smiley faces in and cat wiskers in my blogs ..that re tarded .

    ReplyDelete