Monday, August 23, 2010

sunday is funday

i woke up hungover as a bitch ,from work  . welding ,grinding and cutting will fuck  you up ..more so than Jack in  your mouth and Mc Donald's in the can ....so , my eyes are  swole and my hands cramped ..NEXT

coffee .

.get to the strbcks in sunland ..not a great spot ..but ,its my spot . i see my friend Anna ..we talk shit for an hour as i check my emails and sorts ...dunt dunt daaaa ..my new friend Aimee comes in and stares .and leaves ..so strange ..Anna and i continue to talk ,shit ..she tattoos and rides a bike ..but hates bikers and tattooed people ..hahaha ... perfect we hit it off ,well ...

all day ....i know i have a wig party ......

so , i hit the shop ..cut ,grind fit weld ,and repeat ..working on the 40 ford  ..super nice car ...

my friends come around 5 ..help me a bit with the cars .push and pull and they split ..

i hit strbux ..coffee .. my friends Jill and christoph ..yes , christoph ..cool couple ..they have a 69 chevy van for sale ..uhggg ..really ? like i need a new project ..and out of the blue i get a txt ..my ex is txting a friend of mine . trying to pry her self back into my life ..wow ,what a crazy coc whore ..it trips me out ..sometimes ..

ok ..so ,im on my way to the wigparty ..i grab a bottle tu-kill-ya  ..and head out ..its Cara's b-day >>>yes again ( women have 3 b days the weekend before ,the b day and the weekend after ) i find parking ,its dwntwn LA  .go into the building go up to the door ..i hear the music and this dude  talking all loud ..i knock ,,and knock and knock ..the music goes down ..the girl is like ,umh who is it baby ..dude ,says ,i dont know , some tattooed white dude ..he jerks the door up ..cans i help you  ? umh is this Cara's partys ? uhmm do this look like a party ...I got the wrong floor >>>hahahaha ..dyslexia is a bitch ! showed up at the party ..no wig . with a bottle of Jose' ..it was all good .Cara was fruit eyed ..we ate and drank ..good times ..Ashley and Anthony are great peeps .. their friend mike on the other hand ,,not a cool guy . typical bullshit ..trying to hook up with the drunk girl ..and yea heard you talking shit about me ...and ?  6ft 2 i got alot of moves mo fo ..now  what ?  hahaha ..that was funny hu ? really though . talk is cheap .im standing right there .anyways ..Cara passed out ..great video btw ..hahaha ..we all left and now im blogging ..

No comments:

Post a Comment