Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SO ,ITS TUESDAY ..ARE YOU SURE ?



I WOKE UP SUPER LATE ..i swear , the heat ,work and the 3 hot dogs i had yesterday ..didn't help at all ..let me clear up my Monday ..went to pick up some money in Hollywood ..drove over the hill ( that's a term for when you live in the shit hole valley ) to holly wood  .up and over laurel canyon . mind you ,i drive a 7.3 turbo diesel F250 ...its no drifter car .and cutting up and down the canyon is a bitch . i got the money headed back to the valley ( over the hill ) ..I'm on the valley side ..turning right on riverside .my clutch pedal sticks to the floor ..that sucks ! so , my slave cylinder is fucked ..i pull over .get a tow .... 60 bucks .. that's how my day was all fucking day Monday ....

anyways ..got to the shop super late ..to see a fed ex notice .i go next door . i get the box .i realize its  my Bell Helmet sample ..i tear it open ,right there ..the box and helmet look amazing . thanks again , Doug ,Casey ,Shannon Brooke , Cheery DF and Jen Corona .. the helmets will be the shelf next yr ...

i worked on the 40 ford til 2 ..fuck ,its so hot in the shop ..wearing .... welding jacket ,gloves and helmet ..damn really ! it hard to be safe , you know ? got the floor all fitting and ready to weld ..my customer swings by for 30 min ..real cool guy  , ex SWAT team .we talk shit ..he loves the car .hell , he should ! he's owned 37 yrs ..its about time ,to step up to the plate .. new frame ,suspension ,flooring .2 small patch panels ..and now the big decision ..ls motor or sbc ..i say ls motor ...but ,we'll see .. planes are in play for the most killer photo shoot ....hmmmm..

went to kragen/o'rilly's  . wtf ever its called this week . picked my new slave cylinder ..no wonder its broke .its plastic ..175,000 miles is good ..no ,Honda would See that kind of abuse ..

and all fucking day ..i thought it was Wednesday ..

No comments:

Post a Comment